Saturday 7 April 2012

Permission to groan

It's holiday, so time for some verbosity - Let these Tom Swifties verbease you into the long weekend. Only one of them is about grass, and it's not a very good one.

“You are completely missing my point” said Tom bluntly.

“My 18-wheeler was not blocking the entrance to the fuelstation” replied Tom truculently.

“I suppose it’s time to get out the mower again” sighed Tom forlornly.

“It is my garden, and my tree, and I’ll pee wherever I feel” retorted Tom doggedly.

“Making pancakes is like so easy” said Tom flippantly.

“I suppose I’ve have to spend another week in hospital” sighed Tom patiently.

“At last I’ve got rid of all the pesky electricity out of my new coat” rejoiced Tom exstatically.

“That’s the last time I’m feeding the crocodile” said Tom off-handedly.

“Don’t be silly. Bungee cords never break!” snapped Tom.


 Any more?









No comments:

Post a Comment